The 2 most important, basic, and absolutely vital parts of WODTogether for your business are: getting paid and tracking attendance.
Here are your steps to go from zero to functional on WODTogether.
Step 1) Link a merchant account
- Direct Link: https://app.wodtogether.com/coach/gym_settings/payment_gateways.php
- Linking a merchant account allows WODTogether to charge your clients and get you paid.
- You can get any merchant account compatible with Authorize.Net
- We recommend Moolah. They know CrossFit and service a vast majority of WODTogether gyms. Sign up is quick and easy, there are 2 great options for rates depending on the size of your gym.
- You can use Stripe as an alternative
- ACH is supported but is typically a separate sign up process with your merchant provider
- Check out our FAQ about merchant accounts
Step 2) Create your products (memberships, retail, everything you sell)
- Direct Link: https://app.wodtogether.com/coach/shop_management/edit_product.php
- Create a membership product for each price point you have, even grandfathered pricing (these will be "hidden")
- Create separate discounted memberships for couples, not grouped as 1 product (create a $100/month couple product to sell to both individuals, not a $200/month couples rate). This allows individual tracking and freezing etc, it can all still be part of the same transaction.
- Example settings for membership types:
Step 3) Create your clients' accounts
- Direct Link: https://app.wodtogether.com/coach/user_management/migration.php
- Upload a CSV with your members information (only Name and Email Address are required) to the Coach's Dashboard > User Management > Migration/Onboarding report. Users accounts will be created and you can send emails out for users to "claim" their account (set up passwords and most importantly put a payment method on file)
- Create accounts individual via the New > New User option at the top of every screen.
Step 4) Configure your clients' payments/memberships
You can add memberships to the shopping cart and check out on behalf of your users that have already put a payment method on file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFjgb8JSy1w
Step 5) Set Up your class schedule
This short video should get you going: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZBk-3P79E
Step 6) Take attendance
The mobile site, available at https://m.wodtogether.com, is the quickest and easiest way to take attendance at the gym. You can add the site to your phone's home screen for a mobile app experience. For screenshots and more details check out this article: https://wodtogether.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203357339-Taking-Attendance
Once you've got users paying for memberships and checking in to classes, the system will start to come to life. Tracking all attendance and financial transactions will make your life much easier via powerful reporting tools... from paying taxes to learning which class times are busy vs dead to who your most valuable members are, and much more.