The WODTogether/Smartwaiver integration allows you to import Smartwavier documents into WODTogether and track signatures for your WODTogether users.
When a Smartwaiver is signed it will be tracked inside WODTogether. If no user exists, a WODTogether account will be created.
Smartwaiver Integration Instructions
- Smartwaiver Create a Smartwaiver account at http://www.smartwaiver.com.
- Smartwaiver Update your webhook settings: click here
Webhook URL: http://api.wodtogether.com/smartwaiver.php?gym_id=GYM_ID
Email Validation: "Do not wait for email validation"
- Smartwaiver Create a waiver, including a redirect URL: http://wodtogether.com/document/smartwaiver
- WODTogether Set the Smartwaiver API Key and Webhook Private Key settings for the gym (on this screen above)
- WODTogether After saving your API & Webhook Key, you will see a list of your Smartwaiver documents. Click the "Import" buttons for the document(s) you want to track in WODTogether
If you send a signature request from within WODTogether, the system will know exactly who signed what waiver when the Smartwaiver is signed.
If you link directly to the Smartwaiver the system does it's best to figure out who is signing... here's how:
The email address on the waiver is used to look up a WODTogether account. If that email address is not in the system, a new WODTogether account is created.
Signature requests will notify the user that they need to sign a document. You can turn on "Auto Request Signature" for documents, and a signature request will be sent whenever a new account is created. You can also manually send signature requests via Document Management.