Coach's Notes provides a way to track any update about your members or potential members. This is a great way for an individual or a team to manage relationships. Everyone should know when a member has an injury, goes on vacation, freezes their payments, or has any other significant event/correspondence happen.
For best practices with Coach's Notes see: Using Coach's Notes
You can select the date range to use by clicking on the dates displayed at the top of the section.
The Note Editor has a few simple fields
- Athlete: who the note is about
- Coach: who interacted with the athlete (or who wrote the note, up to you)
- Note Type: a simple category for the note
- General Note
- Frozen Payment
- Phone Call
- Face to Face chat
- Flag for Attention: if checked, this will raise notification on screens like class attendance
- Notes: text describing what the note is for