Please note: this video is slightly outdated and uses Amazon Payments as an option. It's mostly the same, but there will be slight differences with a non-Amazon payment gateway
To sell a membership to someone who is with you in person
- Login to your account (must be a coach)
- Go to Coach's Dashboard and click "New User" under User Management
- Fill in the form and click "Create User" at the bottom
- If you have waivers tied to your products, or if you want to set the user's password for them, you should click the "edit user here" link and set their password on the "Account Access" tab.
- Then click "Shop" and find the membership product you want to sell (should be active or hidden, not inactive)
- Click the "Buy for Another User" button and select the new user account by typing their name in the field (it will autocomplete for you and you can select them from the dropdown)
- Optionally select a start date and/or recur day (start date defaults to current day, recur day default is configured on the product)
- From "Select a Payment Method" dropdown select "Add New Payment Method"
- Click "Add Credit Card" and enter the credit card details and billing address, then click "Save Card"
- Once you add a new payment method, you will return to the purchase screen and you can hit the green "Buy" button to submit the transaction
- Go to the shop and find the product you want to sell
- Optionally select a start date and/or recur day
- Copy the URL from the browser address bar or click on the little mail icon and copy the link there
- Send the link in an email to your new member (they will be asked to create an account and then they can add a payment method and checkout)
- From the Coach's Dashboard click Payment Requests (under Shop Management)
- Click Add Payment Request
- Select a user or email, membership product, and save the payment request
- From the Payment Requests screen, click on the mail icon to send an email for the payment request. (they will be asked to create an account and then they can add a payment method and checkout)