1. Click Coach's Dashboard
2. Click Program Management under the Gym Admin menu
Program Management Screen
The Program Management screen shows a list of all of your programs. There is a button to edit each program, and a button at the top to create a new program.
Program Editor Screen
The program editor screen has the following fields:
- The name of your program, by default you'll have one with the same name as your gym.
- A little more detail about what/who the program is for.
- Active - anyone can see and join this program
- Inactive - no one will see this program (besides coaches)
- Private - only coaches can see this program, coaches must add users manually
- Start/End Dates
- Setting a start and end date allows you to create limited time programs (6 week program etc). Classes will only show up on the schedule between the start/end dates.
- Weekly Schedule
This is your list of classes every week.
- Time - time of day for the class
- Duration - how many minutes is the class
- Coach - the schedule coach
- Limit - class size limit